MASA.KANAI is very excited to announce we are now offering custom, hand-crafted, Japanese gel press-on nail sets! Enjoy the feeling of salon-fresh nails, without ever leaving your home.
Each kit comes with a set of fitted press-ons, buffer, nail file, nail adhesive tabs, nail glue, and cuticle stick. To order, select a style from the menu below. Then either send us a message on Instagram @masakanai_nail or an email at email@example.com with the subject tag "Press-On Nails" and your order number to specify nail sizes and desired shape & length.
• Easy application & removal, switch out your nails to match your outfit!
• Reusable - just change the adhesive
• Better for nail health - no harsh removal or application
• Beautiful nails without the commitment, unlike gels & acrylics
• Each order is custom-made to fit your nail size
• No need to stay in a salon for an extended time - orders can be picked up in salon or shipped domestically
Shape & Sizing
Accurately sizing your nails ensures the best fit! To measure, place a flexible measuring tape across the widest part of your nail and measure in mm. Do this for all fingers on both hands. You may also come in the salon and have us size it for you. Then let us know how long you would like the nail's length and also choose from one of the 3 shapes below:
We also offer custom designs! If there is a certain color or design you would like, please message us on Instagram or email with inspiration photos for a quote. Payments for custom design orders will be handled after confirming the quote. The following are available nail shapes for custom design orders.
How To Apply
1. Soak fingers in warm water for 3-5 minutes
2. Gently push back cuticles using the provided cuticle stick
3. File your nails as short as possible
4. Lightly buff the surface of your nail beds using the provided buffer
5. Use alcohol to clean the nail's surface (OPTIONAL: Nail dehydrator can be applied at this step, but is not included in the kit)
6. Apply either nail glue or the nail adhesive tabs to the back of the press-on nails - only in the area that will go on top of your nail
NOTE: For extended wear (1-3 weeks), please use the nail glue. For a more temporary wear (1-3 days), please use the adhesive tabs.
7. Place the press-on nail on top of your nail and hold for 30-60 seconds
8. Enjoy quick, easy & fashionable nails!
How To Remove
1. Soak nails in warm, soapy water for 10-15 minutes
2. Gently move the nail side to side, to loosen up adhesive
3. Apply cuticle oil underneath the press on nails and let it soak for 3 minutes
4. Slide the cuticle stick under the press-on nail, and if the adhesive is loose enough, the nail should pop right off!
5. Do not peel the nail off as it may be painful and rough on the natural nail; repeat steps 1-4 if the adhesive is not loose enough the first time
6. Gently scrape down any adhesive residue on the natural nails using the cuticle stick or buffer. If it does not easily come off, soak a cotton pad with nail polish remover (with acetone) and wipe the nail surface. Make sure to moisturize after
7. Buff off any adhesive residue on the press on nails for reuse!